Piedmont Craftsmen's 53rd Annual Craft Fair
November 19 & 20, 2016
Quality craftsmanship and excellent design have always been the hallmarks of Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair. Held annually since 1963 by Piedmont Craftsmen, Inc., the fair showcases the handwork of more than 100 fine artisans from across the southeast in a setting that allows shoppers to meet the crafts people, talk to them about their work, and view demonstrations of craft techniques.
Exhibiting members include craft artists who work in clay, wood, glass, fibers, leather, metal, photography, printmaking, and mixed media creating one-of-a-kind works that can be functional as well as beautiful. In addition to the quality of the work shown, Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair has a well deserved reputation for an ambiance that is relaxed, welcoming, and beautiful.
Exhibitors…interested in advertising in the Fair Visitor Guide? Click here
Interested in volunteering? Click here for our Volunteer form.
Member's Only Preview Night
Friday November 18
Join us for a special evening filled with live music, heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, and first pick of over artwork from over 100 fine craftsmen from across the country!
Want to come to Preview Night? Join us as a Supporting Member!
- SATURDAY : 10am - 6pm
- SUNDAY : Noon - 5pm
- Adults $7
- Students/Seniors (age 65 and up) $6
- Children under 12 no charge
- Weekend Pass $11
in downtown Winston-Salem
- Take Business-40 in to Winston-Salem, exit at Cherry St (one way) and drive north. Cross the numbered streets including 5th St, and the Benton Convention Center will be on your left. There is a City parking deck on the right.
- Or Take Hwy 52 to the 3rd 4th 5th Streets exit, go west on 5th Street, turn right on Cherry St, and the Benton Convention Center will be on your left. There is a City parking deck on the right.
WHERE TO STAY:
- Special Fair Visitors’ Rate at Winston-Salem Marriott
- One- and Two-night packages at The Hawthorne Inn and The Historic Brookstown Inn
2016 Fair Artists (as of September 8)
(Names in italics are artists in the final phase of the Standards Jury Process)