Piedmont Craftsmen's 56th Annual Craft Fair
November 23 & 24, 2019
Exhibiting Artists List
Make it a Well-Crafted Weekend!Weekend packages.
Quality craftsmanship and excellent design have always been the hallmarks of Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair. Held annually since 1963 by Piedmont Craftsmen, Inc., the fair showcases the handwork of more than 100 fine artisans from across the southeast in a setting that allows shoppers to meet the crafts people, talk to them about their work, and view demonstrations of craft techniques.
Exhibiting members include craft artists who work in clay, wood, glass, fibers, leather, metal, photography, printmaking, and mixed media creating one-of-a-kind works that can be functional as well as beautiful. In addition to the quality of the work shown, Piedmont Craftsmen's Fair has a well deserved reputation for an ambiance that is relaxed, welcoming, and beautiful.
Exhibitors…interested in advertising in the Fair Visitor Guide? CLICK HERE!
Interested in volunteering? Click here for our Volunteer form.
Members and Sponsors' Preview Night
Friday November 22, 2019
Join us for a special evening filled with live music, heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, and first pick of artwork from over 100 fine craftsmen from across the country!
Want to come to Preview Night? Join us as a Piedmont Craftsmen Supporter!
- SATURDAY : 10am - 6pm
- SUNDAY : Noon - 5pm
- Adults $8
- Students/Seniors (age 65 and up) $7
- Children under 12 no charge
- Weekend Pass $12
301 W 5th St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- From the West, take I-40 to Hwy 52 North, take the MLK Jr. Dr. exit, and follow the directions below.
- From the East, take Hwy 421 Salem Parkway (Business-40) in to Winston-Salem, take the exit for Hwy 52 North, take the MLK Jr Dr exit, and follow the directions below.
- Or Take Hwy 52 to the MLK Jr. Dr exit, go west to Trade St, turn left on Trade St, right on 5th St, and right on Cherry St, and the Benton Convention Center will be on your left. There is a City parking deck on the right.
One- and Two-night packages at Hotel Indigo, Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, and The Historic Brookstown Inn
2018 Fair Artists
(Names in italics are artists in the final phase of the Standards Jury Process)